Premium Artisanal Rosins - "STRICTLY FOR MAXIMALISTS"
Brand: AOROSIN – Alfa & Omega
Rosin Type: Amber
Rosin Code: JN 14:6
- Same premium formula and original recipe, further enhanced and customised for hot, humid, as well as cold and dry climates.
- The rosin is directly glued via a wood cylinder inside of the box lid for a more easy, fast and ergonomic application of the rosin.
- Amber Rosin – it grabs the strings more firmly than the Soloist Brilante series producing a more profound and deeper sound
- Highly enhances the tonal quality and characteristics of the bow and of the instrument itself
- It provides a velvety, warm, soft luminous, clean, but also a very defined strong tone
- Very high dynamics
- In default formulation – medium pliability, medium-strong adhesion
- Ideal for orchestra players, soloists, large halls and live concert stages
- Well-balanced strong grip and traction stickiness
- Minimal formation of dust
- Highly reduces the whistle of A and E-string
- Performs confidently well in warm climates, during the summer and equally in wintertime
- Perfectly suitable for enhancing the tonal qualities of Thomastik, Pirastro, Larsen, but also of any other steel or synthetic core based strings as well
- Every piece of A&O Rosin is handmade from the finest ingredients using a specific, unique formulation with more than 20 components
- 100% natural, it doesn’t contain any chemical fillers or additives
- Contains the finest and purest 100% organic Argan Oil in order to constantly clean and keep your bow’s hair in great condition, every time you swipe the rosin up and down. Thus, it highly reduces the number of re-hairing needed.
Save this product for later